=IFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=IFC= kantalup

=IFC= kantalup

PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY Empty
PostSubject: PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY   PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:55 pm

yes, he finally did it. him and rob visited kanta, and here are the first pics - cheerio, folks, yours, kanta

PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY Handy_10

PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY Handy_11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY   PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:05 pm

f***! i'm ugly on that pic and i MEAN IT~! damn... it's cus of the hair and the smile Razz lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY   PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:19 pm

why didnt you want to make pics with me? :'(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY   PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:39 pm

if I am not forced to go on a picture, I won't be posing at all Razz
I just smile cus it would be looking worse if I wouldn't Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY   PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:43 am

actually you dont look like you smile, more like you really dont want to be on this photo xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY   PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:44 pm

I look like i'm a fucking geek on that pic... grr I rly have to photoshop it XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY   PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:15 am

Here's some pictures taken @ Germany, in my opinion I don't look as bad on these as on the other pic XD tongue

Oh and Chris, thanks for a very nice weekend @ Giessen and surrounding villages/cities! I really enjoyed it Smile and I'd like to say thanks another time to Klaus for being so hospitable to (for him) random strangers he just met. The phone works perfect btw, many many thanks for that aswell Smile

PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY Photo0050w
PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY Photo0051
PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY Photo0033y
PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY Photo0039ae
PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY Photo0040os
PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY Photo0042b
PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY Photo0045g

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
=IFC= kantalup

=IFC= kantalup

PostSubject: Re: PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY   PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 am

too bad the last pic didn't turn out that well, but at least the pics represent a fracture of the fun we had, lol, kanta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY   PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:44 pm

nice to hear you had a great time guys I hope you got the dvd I sent to you ok Pete lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY   PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:11 pm

ye got it yesterday m8, although i had to place it in a different case cus the case was totally f**ked up... but the dvd is still in tact though. thx m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY   PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY Empty

Back to top Go down

PETER'S TRIP TO GERMANY
Page 1 of 1