=IFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important music+bf2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=IFC= kantalup

=IFC= kantalup

Important music+bf2 Empty
PostSubject: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:22 pm

hi, guyz,
this is a song that should be heard while playing bf2 (and other gamez)...
yourz, kanta
flower

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:48 pm

lol! nice song Very Happy great lyrics, btw Olliver was @ wacken 2009, did you know that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:08 pm

hey kanta nice song i like JBO but i dont have any songs Sad ... still like them Smile
yea, I was at wacken 2009! it was awesome! (ok they could have had more famous bands, but who cares.... JBO was there aswell (secret act, but because of issues in the schedule, anthrax didnt come, so everything changed on that day..., We couldnt watch them :/)

But we could watch Amon amarth, Inflames (best performance, just a lame tracklist, they nearly played all of their songs from the new album, which i didnt know.... -.-) and MACHINE HEAD (best atmosphere)! bom sunny

the mosh pit was gigantic! from where i stood up to the stage! so about 100 x 100 meters Shocked

Important music+bf2 P1010210

the holy cow skull (at night they set it on fire)
Important music+bf2 P1010110

and last one at night you had no chance to find your tent it was dark but the fact that halogenlights where only shining into one way, made it pretty hard to see anything... everywhere shadows... and mud and guy ropes^^

Important music+bf2 P1010111

Last edited by olli_wills_HART_23 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:13 pm

lol! and were there hundreds of dudes laying drunk on the side of the roads as well?
Back to top Go down
=IFC= kantalup

=IFC= kantalup

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:09 pm

and even if they did - so what?
check this link . kanta and one of his bands in concert awhile ago...

kanta alive and kicking...

yours kanta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:08 am

hmm you said alive and kicking, which makes you the drummer.... but i saw your website quite a while ago, and if i remember right you look like that really cool dude on the bass Wink

so who are you Mad scratch Question Question Question IDENTIFY NOW! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
=IFC= kantalup

=IFC= kantalup

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:45 am

olli_wills_HART_23 wrote:
hmm you said alive and kicking, which makes you the drummer.... but i saw your website quite a while ago, and if i remember right you look like that really cool dude on the bass Wink

so who are you Mad scratch Question Question Question IDENTIFY NOW! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

https://i.servimg.com/u/f85/14/55/57/14/chris112.jpg
that's kanta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:41 pm

also hatte ich recht, der coole dude am bass^^
Back to top Go down
=IFC= kantalup

=IFC= kantalup

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:50 pm

ok, guys, no contributions lately - here's one i stumbled over these days:

have fun, yours, kanta

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
=IFC= kantalup

=IFC= kantalup

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:23 pm

and here is hollands latest contribution... lool, kanta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn-noqGTwuo&feature=fvw

i pasted it as a link, cause some of you might encounter problems playing the vid due to legal stuff - in that case, copy the link to

www.hidemyass.com

kanta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:10 am

don't you just love dutch music? lol it's a real hype that here in the netherlands. especially the comedy it's from Razz nice intro on the crash diet song btw =)

ps:
(i know kev that you don't like them but still i'm going to post it Very Happy i do like them Very Happy)

THIS MY FRIENDS is what we call a gig:

and this one is an even better song Smile
Back to top Go down
=IFC= kantalup

=IFC= kantalup

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:54 pm

hi, guys,
not really music, but a nice trailer from a cool movie i've recently watched, so, check it out if you like! kanta

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:06 pm

now this is inspiring me says Very Happy

edit: and this aswell:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 pm

WARNING! UGLY CONTENT LATER ON IN THIS POST :O I am not responsible for any vomitting or disgust that might occur during the wathcing of a pic of me Very Happy lol!

Important music+bf2 9964737816v4m

Important music+bf2 9964713446gnmt1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:55 am

shyte i dont wanna meet you anymore tbh^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:21 am

I know I shouldn't have posted that I went to Muse 'cause I know it would make you jealous! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important music+bf2   Important music+bf2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Important music+bf2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=IFC= :: =IFC-Forum= :: Bf2 related stuff-
Jump to: