HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My daily rant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fightingfart

PostSubject: My daily rant   Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Hi all ive created this thread especially to allow us to have our daily rant IE:Moan heres mine, I received the replacement ram this morning proceded to get the pc built only to find that when i accidently knocked the cpu cooler onto the floor a few days ago I had bent the fins on it in a way that cannot be repaired I now have to buy another cpu cooler what the hell is goin on here i dont remember having an argument with a gypsy and having a curse put on my new pc build at this rate it'll never be built. right thats my moaning session over your turn now pete lol Sad
Back to top Go down
=IFC= (HC)Maestro_P

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:56 pm

ta kev for giving me the stick-of-permission-to-rant.

Well here's my rant for today... coming home today, kinda cheery... nothing wrong... then i ask about the smell in the garage and apparently my dad has been busy trying to weld a bit on my brothers car cus some parts were fubar'd... i'm like... ok.. i see my brother sit'n on the couch like fucking pissed off again... and ofcourse... something aint that right about it... it wouldn't weld and bla bla... and ofcourse, because my 1 question of curiosity, my dad has a row with my brother.. And me and my mom are just sit'n there watching it happen... great way to enjoy the evening meal... *sigh* as so many times happened... tongue so I fled to my room as soon as I could to escape the fucking screaming... always the same with my brother, doesn't want to pay a fucking penny for anything, but does want things to be perfect and doesn't ever thank anyone for good work, all he can do is rant when somebody makes a mistake, no matter how small.. or even no matter if it's clear wether it will matter at all. Same shit different day again...

enough ranting... tongue anybody else feel free to rant now Razz I'd say Arek it's your turn to rant about something Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TrendSonic

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:16 am

...nope i won't life is GR34T bounce

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:26 pm

so when's the last time you ranted about somebody elses life then Very Happy doesn't have to be urs lol Very Happy

and secondly... you can always rant about bfbc2 Very Happy theres enough reasons to hate it Razz

Back to top Go down
=IFC= kantalup

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:58 am

after waking up last morning i stumbled into my bathroom, did my daily morning chores, and just when i wanted to apply some after shave, i dropped the damn botlle. it fell, shattered into tiny bits and i was p.o. coz the whole bathroom still s,ells like it, yours, kanta
Back to top Go down
fightingfart

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm

DONE DELETED by another NUTTER XD
Back to top Go down
=IFC= (HC)Maestro_P

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:10 pm

I would like to rant about the guy above me for posting a picture of xzibit on this noble forum... xzibit should not be part of this forum and the above poster is therefore asked to remove his post in order to keep his status of NUTTER tongue

Back to top Go down
fightingfart

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 am

Ok whats going on here cant post new topic on general tag grrrrrr was trying to let you guys know ive finished the file backup and am about To dismantle this pc new pc will be up and running by later today.ps:This is not a joke I realy am almost finished building the pc lol!
Back to top Go down
fightingfart

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Not happy My sister was involved in a serious car accident and is in hospital on a morphine drip,with gods help she will be ok
Back to top Go down
=IFC= kantalup

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:43 am

sorry to hear that, mate, hope, we can talk to you soon again, though, yours kanta
Back to top Go down
=IFC= (HC)Maestro_P

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:15 pm

ouch, sorry to hear that aswell, I hope things will be better soon again mate! hope to speak to you soon again and god speed!

Back to top Go down
fightingfart

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr both my nvidia 8800 gtx xxx graphics cards have failed while I was trying to play Black Profecy,having to access the net via my Gills dads pc and the local library. Almost got enough funds (I HAVE £350 at the moment but my disabilty payment is due for collection tommorrow so rest of the funds will come from there) for new gpu will be sending off for it tommorrow,hopefully will have the replacement by friday this week. Sad Mad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fightingfart

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Not very happy our house isnt selling and we have been told by the estate agent that only the higher end houses are selling in this area,they have said we need to drop our price to a level we cannot afford to sell at and which is well below its market value which has for now meant that our dream move to the south of Devon is cancelled and were stuck in this racist scum area. Sad

The good news however is that my sister is in recovery after her serious car accident,so at least there is some positivity to report Smile
Back to top Go down
fightingfart

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Grrrrr not a happy bunny having to type this one handed as I have only use of one arm due to a rotary cuff injury in my left shoulder after an epileptic fit,the shoulder is also frozen causing me to have limited movement of my left arm and loads of pain.

I am currently waiting to hear from the hospital for a date to go in for an op to have the rotary cuff injury corrected,Im not sure at this time if I will be able to play games on the pc its difficult enough just typing let alone playing games. Ah well thats life I guess I'll keep you updated Have fun all
Back to top Go down
=IFC= (HC)Maestro_P

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:26 am

ouch, hope you'll have an appointment for the OP really soon m8!!! it's absurd they keep you waiting so long! I hope all will be better soon, real soon!

Back to top Go down
fightingfart

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 am

Hi Pete tnx for the best wishes my doc tells me I have a letter coming in the post from the hospital my op is due to take place shortly,but for now I have been given a cortizone injection into my shoulder joints and I am also having to take very strong pain killers on top of that. Hopefully the op will help me get better movement in my shoulder,I have been told the frozen shoulder cant be corrected but the torn ligaments can so Im praying I have enough movement in the shoulder after the op to allow me to continue gaming and using the pc. I have a gig to video coming up but wont be able to do it if ive not had the op as cant hold and grip the camera without massive amounts of pain ah well at least I have an arm to get pain in some people dont have that I guess I have to count my blessings as the old saying goes. catch you on ts later if your about pale Sad pig
Back to top Go down
=IFC= kantalup

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:24 am

hi, kev, sorry to hear that, hope you'll get better soon, kanta
Back to top Go down
fightingfart

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:57 pm

well thats it for me confirmed no more gaming for now at least as in too much pain and op will not repair the injury can only clean the area around it,not a happy bunny was put on dihydrocodiene tablets for the pain but have had to stop using as they caused me to have a mild heart attack am resting so you wont see me online much now take care all and have fun
Back to top Go down
=IFC= kantalup

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:15 am

well, kev, i'm sorry to hear that. hope you'll get better soon, so i can hear your voice on ts again, kanta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My daily rant   

Back to top Go down

My daily rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=IFC= :: =IFC-Forum= :: General Discussion-
Jump to: