=IFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BFBC2 looks like BF2?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BFBC2 looks like BF2? Empty
PostSubject: BFBC2 looks like BF2?   BFBC2 looks like BF2? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Lol just looked at the maps and vehicles on BFBC2... but seriously... it is just another clone of bf2 with better graphics to me =/ and the maps sometimes allow RUSH-style... wich i dunno what that is... like get to the last area in no-time and kill everyone? i don't really see the reason to buy it other than for the graphics rly... hmmz
Back to top Go down
=IFC= kantalup

=IFC= kantalup

PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 looks like BF2?   BFBC2 looks like BF2? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:52 pm

for the working folkjs: can you set a link so i don't have to search that? thx, kanta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 looks like BF2?   BFBC2 looks like BF2? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Back to top Go down
=IFC= kantalup

=IFC= kantalup

PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 looks like BF2?   BFBC2 looks like BF2? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:13 pm

well, i don't see why i not should waste money for it, i bought all the other versions as well, the graphics seem to be very good, and the idea of the game: glad they didn't change it - i mean, i still keep on playing it, lol, kanta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 looks like BF2?   BFBC2 looks like BF2? Empty

Back to top Go down

BFBC2 looks like BF2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=IFC= :: =IFC-Forum= :: Bf2 related stuff-
Jump to: